On our agenda:
- We’ve spoken about lots of topics over the course of the past 148 episodes, including some controversial topics, or things that we would like to see changed in the game.
- This week, we revisit some of our previous discussions to check in and see where they got us!
- With the recent advent of sideboards in A Game of Thrones, another competitive FFG card game, we discuss whether it might be worth revisiting them in Android: Netrunner
- We did a lot of advocacy for the Weyland Consortium back in 2015. Where did that get us? Have things improved for our dark green friends?
- Tournament structure, floor rules and judging are all things that FFG has made significant changes to over the years. How are we looking these days?
- We interview everyone’s favourite Netrunner antagonist, Screambear, for the first time in audio form. Long-time listeners will recall our previous text-only interview with the loudest ursus of all (https://thewinningagenda.com/2015/02/28/an-interview-with-screambear/)
As always, get in touch!
Facebook: The Winning Agenda