On our agenda:
- Jesse and Wilfy take a trip back to New Angeles and get into the mindset of notorious cybercriminal Steve Cambridge.
- Despite Wilfy being adamant that Steve is a ‘bad guy’, the panel takes an ‘unbiased’ look at Steve himself and his array of tools, programs and friends in the Terminal Directive big box.
- Will the conspiracy breakers see play? How relevant is their “trash to bypass” ability?
- Does the Mammon shell bring an entirely new playstyle to blue?
- Will ICE derezzing and bypassing, and econ denial, be a bigger feature of criminal decks in the future?
- What are some ways that Jesse and Wilfy can see these new criminal tools making a splash in the competitive metagame?
Get in touch:
Facebook: The Winning Agenda