On Our Agenda:
‘What Lies Ahead’ Competition: Your Questions Answered!
– With an overwhelming number of entries for our Topic/Question competition, we felt we needed to spend an entire episode going through some of the best emails we received, before finally announcing the lucky winner. In this special episode of ‘The Winning Agenda’, the panellists discuss:
- Can decks from older meta’s return to competitive play?
- What is the best way to go about managing the wealth of information in Netrunner?
- Is an ICE-destruction runner deck viable?
- Click Compression and Click Taxation: What are they, and how do you use them?
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to send us an e-mail. It’s really fantastic to be able to engage with so many Netrunner players from around the world!