This episode is available by video or audio only.
To view the episode on Youtube, head to: https://youtu.be/qRcmulg1IjM
To listen to the episode as a podcast, head to: https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-zey9d-10345fa
On our agenda:
- In this very special video, Jesse sits down with one of the most personable and knowledgeable faces in gaming, Steven Wooley of Team Covenant, to chat about two games that we both love – Android: Netrunner and Flesh and Blood.
- Steven and the Team Covenant crew have been loving Flesh and Blood, the new card game from Legend Story Studios. Jesse and Steven chat about howFlesh and Blood compares to our all-time favourite card game, Android: Netrunner.
- We cover a range of topics such as:
- The core game mechanics: heroes (vs IDs), cards, resources (vs credits) and action points (vs clicks)
- Tempo in Netrunner and Flesh and Blood
- Organised play and the Legend Story Studios player and LGS engagement model
- Attack and defence, ‘runs’ vs ‘attacks’, and ‘blocking’ vs’ rezzing ICE’
- Card types in Flesh and Blood and how they work
- Building for the long game – managing resources over time via pitching vs defending and playing cards, and the difference between managing resources in Flesh and Blood versus managing board development in Netrunner
- How different factions manage resources and gain advantage
- Design space in the first 24 months of Flesh and Blood
Enjoy the episode and let us know what you think 🙂