On our Agenda:
- Jesse and his lovable bioroid sidekick Wilfy are joined by their old friend and long-time TWA panellist, Hollis Eacho!
- The panel dives headfirst into Core 2.0 – what does it mean for the game? Is it a good thing? Is the sky falling? Can you still score/steal agendas without your favourite card that is now no longer available for play *cue tears*?
- Runner side changes – we run through all of the ins and outs for Anarchs, Criminals and Shapers.
- Have Anarchs been unfairly targeted with the loss of so many key cards, or will they still rise out of the ashes to play a key role in the metagame going forward?
- Look out for the second instalment of our Core 2.0 review in the coming weeks, highlighting all of the corp changes and what they mean for the metagame.
As always, get in touch!
Facebook: The Winning Agenda