On our agenda:
- Jesse’s read Neuromancer and now he’s really worried about how Wilfy’s sentience has developed and which other AI he has been colluding with.
- Will SIFR be the end of ICE as we know it?
- How does Aaron Marron help Criminals deal with their card draw issues? Will 24/7 ever be playable again with so many answers in the metagame?
- How does Encore compare to Time Walk? Will Encore be $1500 per copy, and banned in all formats other than Vintage? Will extra turns prove as fruitful for runners as they are for magicians?
- Is Peace in Our Time the best Anarch economy card since Temujin Contract?
- Will anyone play Fawkes over Dagger?
- What’s the go with Sunya?
Get in touch!
Twitter: @winningagenda or @chaosjuggler (for artificial intelligence-related discussion)
Facebook: The Winning Agenda